Have a Question?
We make every effort to maintain our inventory and mark items “Sold Out". When the products are sold out, click the "Notify Me When Available" for an update when the products are restocked.
We apologize for any inconvenience sold out items may cause, and always try our very best to fulfil your order.
Here at Black Branch Shooting Sports we offer of shooting bags with personalization text. Each product has required fields to fill out with the desired text or message. Instructions for ordering multiple personalized shooting bags are in the products details.
Personalized bags are treated as One-of-a-kind and does not adhere to the 30 day return policy. All sales are final once printed.
Here at Black Branch Shooting Sports we ship with USPS as default. Our domestic shipments have the option of UPS, while our international shipments will be sent with DHL.
If a different carrier is required, please contact our customer service representatives for further information and service options.
Black Branch ships with USPS priority packaging, which has a 1-3 day transit. All shipments are shipped from Zip Code 63376.
If you would like to check the transit time: provided: https://www.usps.com/priority-mail/map/
Shipments tracking will be emailed to each customer for their order. Each email will have a link to follow to the carrier's website for shipment tracking details.
If any issues arise with the shipment, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upon adding products to your cart, you will proceed to payment of the order. After following the shipping address details, you will be presented with the shipping rates to choose from.
Orders above $50 have free priority shipping for orders placed in the Domestic United States. International Orders above $300 will have free priority shipping.
Your 100% satisfaction is important for us. We offer a 30-days Return & Exchange Policy:
- If a product gets damaged or was faulty upon a delivery - we offer 100% refund.
- We have a 30-days Return & Exchange Policy, since the day item was received.
- For un-personalized products not damaged or faulty, to be eligible for a return; the goods must be: unopened, unused, undamaged and accompanied by proof of purchase.
- For returns, please email email@example.com with the subject 'Returns' and include your order number, name and the reason for the return.
- Please note that customers are responsible for shipping costs of returned items.
- When returned item is received and inspected, customer receives a confirmation email, notifying about the status of the refund.
- If the refund is approved, then it will be processed and a credit will automatically be applied to customer's credit card or original payment method shortly after.
This Limited Warranty applies to Black Branch products, and only to the original purchaser of any Black Branch product, purchased from Black Branch Shooting Sports (the “company”).
This Limited Warranty covers any defects in material and workmanship under normal use during the Warranty Period.
During the Warranty Period, the company will repair or replace, at no charge, at our sole discretion, any Black Branch product that proves defective because of improper material or workmanship.
The Warranty Period is one year from the date of original purchase. A repaired or replaced Black Branch product assumes the remaining Warranty Period from the original product purchase date or 180 days from the replacement or repair, whichever is longer.
This Limited Warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by conditions, malfunctions or damage not resulting from material and workmanship.
To obtain Warranty Service, you must first contact us by phone or by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to notify us of a Warranty Claim.
Purchaser is responsible for the cost of return shipping to Black Branch. Any returned bag must be shipped with tracking information and the tracking information must be emailed to Black Branch Shooting Sports upon shipment at (email@example.com).
- We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This version and last update of this policy have been effective since the date listed at the end of this policy.
- What We May Collect: We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address.
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests.
- Other information relevant to customer orders, surveys and/or any offers or giveaways.
- Any information you may send, post or deliver to us, either electronically or otherwise, regardless of whether we have committed not to collect it as part of our standard practices under this policy.
- What We Do Not Collect: Our standard practices include using secure third-party payment processors for any online payments to us. For this reason, and for the benefit of your privacy and security, we do not collect any of the following information:
- Credit card or debit card numbers, except for the last four digits of them, which may be collected by us to provide you with any refund, if available, to verify your status as an adult, and for transaction verification purposes.
- Bank account information.
- Social security numbers or tax identification numbers, except for tax purposes from our US affiliates who are providing these numbers to us so they can receive payments from us.
- What We Do with the Information We Gather: We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- We may use the information to improve our products and services. We also may use the information to make it possible for you to view past order information and leave verified reviews, including automatically creating an account on blackbranchshootingsports.com.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, text, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
- Security: We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online, including our use of secure third-party payment processors. Any of your information collected by these secure third-party processors is subject to their own privacy policies, not ours; therefore, you and we hereby agree that we will have no liability in connection with the actions or inactions of these processors.
- Our Pledge to You: We will not sell, lease or distribute your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting. We love our visitors and subscribers and we will not sell or rent your email address or any other information to any third parties.
- A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to work more efficiently and to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
- We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to each user’s needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
- Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the information you choose to share with us.
- You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent or limit you from taking full advantage of the website.
Cookies are small text files that can be used by websites to make a user's experience more efficient.
The law states that we can store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this site. For all other types of cookies we need your permission.
This site uses different types of cookies. Some cookies are placed by third party services that appear on our pages.
Your consent applies to the following domains: blackbranchshootingsports.com
Cookie declaration last updated on 8/23/21 by Cookiebot:
Necessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
[SessionID#27] Paypal This cookie is provided by Paypal. The cookie is used in context with transactions on the website - The cookie is necessary for secure transactions. 1 day HTTP Cookie __paypal_sdk_storage__ Paypal This cookie is necessary for the PayPal login-function on the website. Persistent HTML Local Storage akavpau_ppsd Paypal This cookie is provided by Paypal. The cookie is used in context with transactions on the website - The cookie is necessary for secure transactions. Session HTTP Cookie CONSENT YouTube Used to detect if the visitor has accepted the marketing category in the cookie banner. This cookie is necessary for GDPR-compliance of the website. 5974 days HTTP Cookie cookie_notice_accepted blackbranchshootingsports.com Determines whether the visitor has accepted the cookie consent box. This ensures that the cookie consent box will not be presented again upon re-entry. 29 days HTTP Cookie CookieConsent Cookiebot Stores the user's cookie consent state for the current domain 1 year HTTP Cookie enforce_policy Paypal This cookie is provided by Paypal. The cookie is used in context with transactions on the website - The cookie is necessary for secure transactions. 1 year HTTP Cookie l7_az Paypal This cookie is necessary for the PayPal login-function on the website. 1 day HTTP Cookie paypal-offers--country Paypal Used by PayPal payment-implementation to facilitate financing-offers which are presented upon check-out. 2 days HTTP Cookie PHPSESSID blackbranchshootingsports.com Preserves user session state across page requests. Session HTTP Cookie ts Paypal Used in context with the PayPal payment-function on the website. The cookie is necessary for making a safe transaction through PayPal. Session Pixel Tracker ts_c Paypal Used in context with the PayPal payment-function on the website. The cookie is necessary for making a safe transaction through PayPal. 3 years HTTP Cookie wc_cart_hash_# blackbranchshootingsports.com Pending Persistent HTML Local Storage wc_fragments_# blackbranchshootingsports.com Pending Session HTML Local Storage
Statistic cookies help website owners to understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
_ga blackbranchshootingsports.com Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website. 2 years HTTP Cookie _gat blackbranchshootingsports.com Used by Google Analytics to throttle request rate 1 day HTTP Cookie _gid blackbranchshootingsports.com Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website. 1 day HTTP Cookie
Marketing cookies are used to track visitors across websites. The intention is to display ads that are relevant and engaging for the individual user and thereby more valuable for publishers and third party advertisers.
IDE Used by Google DoubleClick to register and report the website user's actions after viewing or clicking one of the advertiser's ads with the purpose of measuring the efficacy of an ad and to present targeted ads to the user. 1 year HTTP Cookie test_cookie Used to check if the user's browser supports cookies. 1 day HTTP Cookie VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE YouTube Tries to estimate the users' bandwidth on pages with integrated YouTube videos. 179 days HTTP Cookie YSC YouTube Registers a unique ID to keep statistics of what videos from YouTube the user has seen. Session HTTP Cookie yt.innertube::nextId YouTube Registers a unique ID to keep statistics of what videos from YouTube the user has seen. Persistent HTML Local Storage yt.innertube::requests YouTube Registers a unique ID to keep statistics of what videos from YouTube the user has seen. Persistent HTML Local Storage
Unclassified cookies are cookies that we are in the process of classifying, together with the providers of individual cookies. The unclassified cookies on our site are used by PayPal to make your checkout fast and easy.
__belter_experiment_storage__ Paypal Pending Persistent HTML Local Storage mgTjpOeSkulLyY blackbranchshootingsports.com Pending 1 day HTTP Cookie vhSdQH_BnOcxNRWq blackbranchshootingsports.com Pending 1 day HTTP Cookie ZVM-FkbHLeNnJQ blackbranchshootingsports.com Pending 1 day HTTP Cookie
- Opting Out and Managing Your Information with Us: You may choose to stop the collection or use of your personal information by opting out at any time as provided here. If you are a customer of ours, we may, at our option, email you once in reply to verify that you do intend to cancel your account(s). If at any time you would like to opt out, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org including the words “opt out” in the subject line. If at any time you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us by email at the email address above including the words “contact info correction” in the subject line. If at any time you no longer want to receive emails similar to those you are receiving from us, you may unsubscribe using the “unsubscribe” link or button at the bottom of our email messages or, if you prefer, you may unsubscribe by contacting us by email at the email address above including the word “unsubscribe” in the subject line. If you choose to unsubscribe, we wish you all the best, and you’re welcome to re-subscribe at any time.
- Communications & Other Privacy Matters: You consent to communicating with us through e-mail, including without limitation the exchanging of documents as attachments to e-mail communications. You understand that such communications may include information that we or you consider private, and that not all computer networks are necessarily secure. You agree to hold us harmless for any non-intentional loss of or access to electronically exchanged and stored information. We reserve the right to make changes to this policy at any time. Some of the provisions of our Terms & Conditions may affect your privacy; therefore, our Terms & Conditions are incorporated herein by reference.
Copyright © 2018, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED; last updated April 23, 2018.
USER AGREEMENT (ALSO HEREIN “TERMS AND CONDITIONS”, “AGREEMENT” OR “AGREEMENT”) SET FORTH HOW BLACK BRANCH SHOOTING SPORTS, INC. (ALSO HEREIN, THE “COMPANY”, “WE”, “US” OR “OUR”) AND YOU THE USER (ALSO HEREIN, “YOU”, “YOUR”, “USER” OR “USER”, THAT ALSO IN MANY CIRCUMSTANCES MAY BE REFERRED TO AS “VISITOR”, “SUBSCRIBER”, “CUSTOMER”, “MEMBER”, “VIP”, OR “AFFILIATE”), AGREE TO RESPECT EACH OTHER AND EACH OTHER’S PROPERTY WHILE AND AFTER YOU ARE USING OUR WEBSITE, PAGES AND OTHER INFORMATION PUBLISHED THROUGH BLACKBRANCHSHOOTINGSPORTS.COM. THE TERM “YOU” ALSO INCLUDES, AS APPLICABLE, ANY COMPANY, GROUP OR ORGANIZATION YOU MAY REPRESENT, WHICH ALSO IS BOUND HEREBY, JOINTLY AND SEVERABLY WITH YOU AS AN INDIVIDUAL, WITH YOUR ATTESTING TO HAVE BOTH ITS EXPRESS AND APPARENT AUTHORITY TO AGREE ON ITS BEHALF TO ALL OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
COPYRIGHT & TRADEMARK NOTICE: UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED, ALL MATERIALS APPEARING ON THIS SITE, INCLUDING THE TEXT, SITE DESIGN, LOGOS, GRAPHICS, ICONS, AND IMAGES, AS WELL AS THE SELECTION, ASSEMBLY AND ARRANGEMENT THEREOF, ARE THE SOLE PROPERTY OF THE COMPANY, COPYRIGHT © 2018, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. YOU MAY USE THE CONTENT OF THIS SITE ONLY FOR THE PURPOSE OF READING THE INFORMATION ON THIS SITE, FOR YOUR OWN EDUCATION, FOR SHOPPING ON THIS SITE OR FOR PLACING AN ORDER THROUGH THIS SITE AND FOR NO OTHER PURPOSE. NO MATERIALS FROM THIS SITE MAY BE COPIED, REPRODUCED, MODIFIED, REPUBLISHED, UPLOADED, POSTED, TRANSMITTED, OR DISTRIBUTED IN ANY FORM OR BY ANY MEANS WITHOUT OUR PRIOR WRITTEN PERMISSION. ALL RIGHTS NOT EXPRESSLY GRANTED HEREIN ARE RESERVED. ANY UNAUTHORIZED USE OF THE MATERIALS APPEARING ON THIS SITE MAY VIOLATE COPYRIGHT, TRADEMARK AND OTHER APPLICABLE LAWS AND COULD RESULT IN CRIMINAL OR CIVIL PENALTIES.
FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION DISCLOSURE: THIS WEBSITE AND ITS INFORMATION ARE WRITTEN, EDITED AND PUBLISHED BY THE COMPANY, WHICH CLAIMS SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE OWNERSHIP OF ITS CONTENT. FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS WEBSITE OR ITS CONTENT, PLEASE CONTACT US USING THE FOLLOWING EMAIL ADDRESS: email@example.com. THE COMPANY NEVER ACCEPTS FORMS OF CASH ADVERTISING, DIRECT SPONSORSHIP, AFFILIATE SPONSORSHIP, PAID INSERTIONS, OR OTHER FORMS OF COMPENSATION. WE ABIDE BY WORD OF MOUTH MARKETING STANDARDS. WE BELIEVE IN HONESTY OF RELATIONSHIP, OPINION AND IDENTITY. WE ALWAYS GIVE OUR HONEST OPINIONS, FINDINGS, BELIEFS, OR EXPERIENCES ON CERTAIN TOPICS OR PRODUCTS. THE VIEWS AND OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON ANY BLOG, GUEST POST OR IN ANY FORM OF COMMENTS ON OUR WEBSITE ARE PURELY THAT BLOGGER’S OWN. ANY PRODUCT CLAIM, STATISTIC, QUOTE OR OTHER REPRESENTATION ABOUT A PRODUCT SHOULD BE VERIFIED WITH THE MANUFACTURER, PROVIDER OR PARTY IN QUESTION.
GOVERNING LAW: THIS AGREEMENT SHALL BE CONSTRUED UNDER THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF MISSOURI WITHOUT REGARD TO CONFLICTS OF LAW PRINCIPLES.
SEVERABILITY AND INTERPRETATION: WHENEVER POSSIBLE EACH PROVISION OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SHALL BE INTERPRETED IN SUCH A MANNER AS TO BE EFFECTIVE AND VALID UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, BUT IF ANY PROVISION OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SHALL BE PROHIBITED, VOID, INVALID, OR UNENFORCEABLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, SUCH PROVISION SHALL BE INEFFECTIVE TO THE EXTENT OF SUCH PROHIBITION, INVALIDITY, VOID-ABILITY, OR ENFORCE-ABILITY WITHOUT INVALIDATING THE REMAINDER OF SUCH PROVISION OR THE REMAINING PROVISIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT. WE AND YOU AGREE THAT ANY AMBIGUITY OR VAGUENESS OF ANY PROVISION OF THIS AGREEMENT SHALL NOT BE CONSTRUED AGAINST THE DRAFTING PARTY BECAUSE OF ITS BEING THE DRAFTER OF THIS AGREEMENT.
SURVIVAL: ALL OBLIGATIONS OF THE PARTIES HERETO CONTAINED IN THIS AGREEMENT SHALL SURVIVE THE EXPIRATION OR TERMINATION OF THIS AGREEMENT.
ARBITRATION & RELIEF IN EQUITY: ALL CLAIMS AND DISPUTES ARISING UNDER OR RELATING TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE TO BE SETTLED BY BINDING ARBITRATION IN JEFFERSON COUNTY, MISSOURI. AN AWARD OF ARBITRATION MAY BE CONFIRMED IN A COURT OF COMPETENT JURISDICTION. SHOULD ANY ARBITRATION BE COMMENCED BETWEEN THE PARTIES TO THIS AGREEMENT CONCERNING THIS AGREEMENT, OR THE RIGHTS AND DUTIES OF EITHER IN RELATION THERETO, THE PARTY PREVAILING IN SUCH ARBITRATION SHALL BE ENTITLED, IN ADDITION TO SUCH RELIEF AS MAY BE GRANTED, TO ITS ATTORNEYS’ FEES AND COSTS IN THE ARBITRATION. NOTHING IN THE FOREGOING SHALL IN ANY WAY LIMIT THE COMPANY FROM SEEKING TO UPHOLD AND DEFEND ITS RIGHTS AND PRIVILEGES CONTAINED IN THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT OR ANY OTHER APPLICABLE AGREEMENT WITH ITS USERS, MEMBERS OR AFFILIATES BY REQUESTING INJUNCTIVE RELIEF, ADMINISTRATIVE RELIEF OR ANY RELIEF IN EQUITY, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION REMUNERATION FOR ATTORNEYS’ FEES AND/OR OTHER DISPUTE-RELATED COSTS, IN A COURT OF COMPETENT JURISDICTION, BY ADMINISTRATIVE PROCEEDING OR BY ANY OTHER LEGAL MEANS.
REFUNDS AND RETURNS: AT COMPANY’S SOLE DISCRETION, COMPANY MAY PROVIDE FROM TIME TO TIME A REFUND AND/OR RETURN POLICY FOR YOU FOR THE PRODUCTS IT PROVIDES TO YOU. IF OR WHEN COMPANY MAY PROVIDE A REFUND/RETURN POLICY, IT DOES SO IN WRITING IN ITS MARKETING MATERIALS FOR EACH OF ITS PRODUCTS THAT IT PROVIDES AND/OR SELLS TO YOU, WHICH POLICIES COMPANY MAY OR MAY NOT PROVIDE FOR EACH OF ITS PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. IF, FOR WHATEVER REASON, THE COMPANY DOES NOT PROVIDE A REFUND/RETURN POLICY FOR ONE OF ITS PRODUCTS, THEN NO REFUND OR RETURN SHALL BE AVAILABLE FOR SUCH PRODUCT, AS LONG AS THE COMPANY ALREADY HAS MADE DELIVERY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE PRODUCT TO YOU. COMPANY’S REFUND/RETURN POLICIES MAY DIFFER FROM PRODUCT TO PRODUCT, AND/OR FROM TIME TO TIME, AND THESE POLICIES MAY CHANGE AT ANY FUTURE TIME AT THE COMPANY’S SOLE DISCRETION. YOU AGREE TO MAKE ANY REQUESTS FOR ANY AVAILABLE REFUNDS OR RETURNS BEFORE OR ON ANY APPLICABLE DEADLINE BY EMAIL AT THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS: firstname.lastname@example.org, INCLUDING THE WORD “REFUND” OR “RETURN”, AS APPLICABLE, IN THE SUBJECT LINE OF YOUR EMAIL. PRIOR TO ISSUING/PROCESSING ANY FORM OF REFUND AND/OR RETURN THAT MAY BE AVAILABLE, AT COMPANY’S SOLE DISCRETION, IT MAY REQUIRE YOU TO RETURN THE PRODUCT. YOU AGREE TO MAKE ANY SUCH RETURNS AT YOUR SOLE EXPENSE, INCLUDING SHIPMENT TRACKING INFO, WITH THEIR ARRIVAL AT THE COMPANY TO BE MADE PRIOR TO OR ON ANY REFUND DEADLINE; THE COMPANY MAY AWAIT THE SAFE ARRIVAL OF YOUR RETURN BEFORE ISSUING ANY REFUND. ALSO, PRIOR TO ISSUING ANY FORM OF REFUND AND/OR RETURN THAT MAY BE AVAILABLE, AT COMPANY’S SOLE DISCRETION, IT MAY REQUIRE THAT YOU PLEDGE TO CONTINUE TO UPHOLD YOUR OBLIGATIONS UNDER THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND UNDER ANY OTHER AGREEMENT YOU HAVE MADE WITH THE COMPANY, THE TERMS AND PROVISIONS OF ALL OF WHICH SHALL CONTINUE TO APPLY TO THE PARTIES HEREOF AND CONTINUE AS VALID AND BINDING AGREEMENTS, INCLUDING AFTER ANY SUCH REFUND OR RETURN IS COMPLETED, FOR THE LONGER PERIOD OF (I) THE LONGEST PERIOD AVAILABLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, OR (II) FIVE YEARS AFTER THE DATE OF YOUR REQUEST FOR A REFUND AND/OR RETURN. COMPANY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY UNTIMELY OR IMPROPER REFUND OR RETURN REQUESTS, OR FOR ANY LOSS OF PROFITS OR COSTS, OR FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH THE PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES (WHETHER COMPANY WAS OR SHOULD HAVE BEEN AWARE OR ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE), ARISING OUT OF OR ASSOCIATED WITH ANY LOSS, SUSPENSION OR INTERRUPTION OF PRODUCT USE, TERMINATION OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, USE OR MISUSE OF OUR PRODUCTS OR CONTENT, OR OTHER SERVICES HEREUNDER. YOU AGREE AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT ALL OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE FAIR, EQUITABLE AND REASONABLE TO BOTH PARTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE PROVISIONS OF THIS SECTION 9.
INDEMNIFICATION: USER AGREES TO DEFEND, INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS THE COMPANY, ITS OFFICERS, AFFILIATES, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, AND EMPLOYEES FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL PROPERTY DAMAGE, PERSONAL INJURIES OR DEATH AND OTHER LIABILITY, LOSS, COST, EXPENSE, OR DAMAGE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, COURT COSTS AND REASONABLE ATTORNEY’S FEES ARISING OUT OF USER’S USE OR MISUSE, WHETHER INTENTIONAL OR NEGLIGENT, OF THE COMPANY’S PRODUCT(S) AND INFORMATION AND FROM USER’S BREACH OF ANY OF THE TERMS CONTAINED IN THIS AGREEMENT.
COUNTERPARTS: THIS AGREEMENT, AND ANY OTHER AGREEMENTS WE MAY ENTER INTO WITH YOU LATER, MAY BE EXECUTED IN SEVERAL COUNTERPARTS OR BY SEPARATE ACTIONS BETWEEN OR AMONG ITS PARTIES, EACH OF WHICH SHALL CONSTITUTE AN ORIGINAL AND ALL OF WHICH, WHEN TAKEN TOGETHER, SHALL CONSTITUTE ONE AGREEMENT IT’S UNDERSTOOD THAT YOUR ACCESSING AND USING THE INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE CONSTITUTES YOUR COMPLETE ASSENT, AND, AS APPLICABLE, THE ASSENT OF THE COMPANY, GROUP OR ORGANIZATION YOU REPRESENT, TO ALL OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, WHICH SHALL BE CONSIDERED VALID, BINDING AND EFFECTIVE FOR ALL PURPOSES.
HEADINGS: THE HEADINGS FOR SECTIONS HEREIN ARE FOR CONVENIENCE ONLY AND SHALL NOT AFFECT THE MEANING OF THE PROVISIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
Please leave your reviews and comments about our products either on the Reviews page or under the specific products. Reviews will be posted after a review and language filters. Negative comments that include profanity will be edited and sent back to the reviewer for an update. We value your opinion, but we want to make our site accessible to any age.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here at Black Branch, we maintain a high customer service. Orders may be processed within 2 business (sometimes the same day). So if you need to change something regarding your order please email us as soon as possible:
- Use email address email@example.com.
- Write the subject as 'My Order Change - Order #*****'.
- Include your order number in the subject line and body paragraph.
- Write the desired changes or errors to the order.
If you receive a tracking number for your order, please include this number in the email. The shipment can be stopped or diverted if a different address is needed.
Here at Black Branch, we maintain a high customer service. Lost or stolen items are an issue and our customer service representative are looking to get you to 100% satisfaction. We will contact the shipping company about the shipment and contact you with further details and the actions Black Branch will take to resolve the issue.
- Use email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Write the subject as 'My Order is lost/Stolen - Order #*****'.
- Include your order number in the subject line and body paragraph.
- Write your comments about the situation.
Customers may need to pay import charges upon receiving goods. Black Branch Shooting Sports does not have any control over these charges. Customs policies and import duties vary widely depending on the country. Please contact your local customs office for information specific to your country.